What is a skin combination?Let start by knowing what combination skin typically means. Combination skin is defined as a type of skin that is characterized by having excessive oil and shine on the forehead, nose, and chin while at the same time having dry, flaking skin on the cheeks area of the face.
What does combination skin look like?In other words, it is a mix of oily skin and dry skin. People with combination skin often find it challenging to use the right product to balance the T-zone area of their skin.
Characteristics of combination skin.These points enable you to identify a combination skin type.
- There is sensitivity and blackhead around the nose at times.
- It can be easily indicated in the face area of the skin, though it can also be oily and dry in different body locations.
- The T-zone area usually feels oily( forehead, nose, and chin).
- The skin is dry or normal around the cheeks and the eyes.
- The oily part of combination skin is more prone to pimples and larger pores.
What causes a combination of skin?The combination skin can be categorized as a result of overactive glands present in the T-zone area of the skin, such as the forehead, nose, and chin. However, combination skin is more prone to clogged pores when there is excess sebum in the skin pores. They are likely to expand to account for excess oil, Providing an increase in appearance.
How to treat skin combination?Here is the simple way to maintain a skin combination
- Use an oil balancing cleanser to remove overnight build-up specks of dirt.
- Use a purifying soft foam gel with oil-free shower soap and exfoliates skin with caution.
- Aloe Vera face cleanser. It will gently eliminate specks of dirt and excess oil While omitting the skin PH levels.
- Apply Toner (Rosewater) for toning and to remove any build-up oil that the cleanser was unable to remove and balancing the skin PH levels.
- Use Vitamin C serums to moisturize and protect the skin from sunburns.
- Apply a non-drying facemask with a salicylic acid
- Apply Cetaphil facial hydrating lotion.
- Gently correct an oily area with a blotting-pad.
Is Aloe Vera Good For Combination SkinThe Aloe Vera skincare product is suitable for all skin types. It contains enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins A and C, which act as a treatment for sunburns, Acne and moisturizes dry skin. The Aleo Vera can treat other skin conditions like dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, normal skin, and Acne-prone skin. Here are some best Aloe Vera to consider
- Australian Gold Vera
- Aloe Infusion Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- EMCW9 Ultra Hydrating Aloe Vera Gel
- Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel
- Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel
- NaturSense by NTRSNS Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Pure Aloe From Freshly Cut Aloe Plant gel
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel from 100% Pure and Natural Cold Pressed Aloe
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel with 100% Pure Aloe From Freshly Cut Aloe Plant
- Sunburnt Ultra Hydrating Aloe Vera Gel with Natural Organic Aloe Vera.
Home Remedy for combination skin.These are the easy ways you can maintain a combination of skin in the comfort of your home.
- Avoid touching your face constantly, especially the T-zone area of the skin.
- Apply Banana paste mixed with oats and honey, leave for 12-16mins the wash-off.
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water and wipe with a clean towel.
- Apply a mattifying face primer on the skin in the morning.
8 Best Products for Combination-SkinHere are few product you should consider buying for maintain your skin. These are other great products in the market. However, base on customer reviews, they work well.
- Face Wash: Face Wash: Paula’s Choice RESIST Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe
- Toner: Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion
- Exfoliator (Acne-Prone skin tye): Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
- Exfoliator (Anti-Aging): Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel
- Serum: Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum
- Sunscreen: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF 50
- Moisturizer: Cosrx Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion
- Face Mask: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
Finally,However, I hope I have enlightened you on how a combination skin looks like and the simple ways to maintain it. The different suitable products to be used on a combination action skin to keep it healthy and attractive.
What is normal about combination skin type?However, it is normal for the skin to be dry in some parts and oily in other parts, as many people experience it. It is a common feature of combination skin, and it just needs slightly different maintain in each; it part is nothing to panic about.
Welcome to Lux Skin Beauty, we are passionate about beauty, and we love to make our customers prettier with our body and skincare products. We offer one of the most loving products for your daily care.
Our Lux Skin Beauty products are very affordable, trending, and lovely. If you’re looking for a passionate beauty gift set for a friend or loved ones, we can help. | Shop SkinCare | Skincare Blog | Contact us | Reviews |