Do you want to eliminate your unwanted hair follicle? If you are looking for a permanent method to kill unwanted hair follicles in the upper lips, chin, bikini line, armpits, legs, this article will be helpful.
Homiley Beauty Rose Handset.
What permanently breaks hair follicles down?
There are various ways you can kill hair follicles by using the electrolysis method, laser hair removal, IPL device, waxing, and tweezing techniques.
Though most people have been subjected to constant shaving to get rid of the hair follicles, unfortunately, regular shaving might result in excess hair regrowth.
If you’re looking for longer-term hair follicles removal solutions,
it may be time to consider using an Homiley IPL device, with this technique you will achieve faster results than other methods.
5 Ways to Kill Hair Follicles permanently
The following treatments ranked by their ability to remove hair faster and efficiently.
1. Electrolysis Method Of Removing Hair Follicles
Electrolysis is the use of shortwave radio frequencies distributed through fine needles placed directly into the hair follicles.
This device is used to destroy the hair follicle so that it doesn’t stimulate new hair regrowth.
This method is done by a dermatologist, certified electrologist, or beautician.
Search for an exclusive salon or clinic that offers electrolysis treatment in your area to get the best treatment and also ensure they observe good safety tips and hygiene.
What to know before going for Electrolysis;
- You need to let your hair grow for a few weeks before visiting the salon or clinic to enable the electrolysis technician to see the hair follicles easily.
- Make sure the hair is longer than one centimeter. However, an effective electrolysis treatment doesn’t come cheap.
- Depending on the number of treatments you require, you may spend from $600 to $2,000 to get an area done and clear of hair follicles.
- You will need to have patience during the procedure as it might be painful and time-consuming.
- Make another appointment based on the recommendation of the clinic or salon.
- Hence, you will need to constantly visit the clinic or salon until you achieve the desired result and hair follicles are killed, depending on how many sessions are required.
- Depending on the size of your treated area, the electrolysis method can take up to 30 to 60 minutes per session, and you have to do multiple sessions (up to 25 sessions) to banish the hair follicles permanently.
- After each treatment, take an aspirin (pain relief medication)to subsidize the pain you experience during the treatment procedure.
2. The Laser Hair Removal
In recent years, laser treatment has become an essential cosmetics procedure for killing hair follicles. Let talk about Laser hair removal.
The laser treatment is another longer-term hair removal option, and like the electrolysis method, this treatment takes a gradual process to kill the hair follicle.
It works by damaging the follicle with high-heat lasers effects to stop the growth of new hair.
In most cases, the treatment lasts several months, and in some cases, it might last for a couple of years.
However, the laser hair removal method doesn’t guarantee permanent killing off the hair follicles.
The treatment works more for people with light skin tones who have dark hair.
Side effects of laser hair removal
In most cases, people who use this treatment method tend to suffer common side effects like skin irritation, blistering, scarring, redness, and pigmentations.
These side effects are common with darker skin tones.
Cost of Laser hair removal
Like the electrolysis method, laser hair removal costs up to $350 – $3,000 per session, and it requires multiple sessions to achieve the best results.
Depending on the area of hair removal, you may need about 6-12 treatments spaced 4-8 weeks apart.
3. The IPL Hair Removal Device:
The IPL hair removal device is suitable for most skin. It targets the hair root down to the follicle and kills them with its light effects without harming the skin.
The Homiley beauty rose IPL, specifically designed to provide long-lasting hair removal treatment and is medically safe to use.
Why Use IPL Device?
- It is flexible, very affordable, and easy to use.
- Irrespective of your hair color, it will do a fantastic job. We say it with conviction that you will be amazed by its hair removal treatment quality at such an affordable price.
- So, if you want an alternative method that will not lead to irritation or hair regrowth. I would recommend using the Homiley IPL Hair Removal device.
Unlike Electrolysis and laser hair removal method, the Ipl device produces long-lasting results.
You don’t need to book an appointment with dermatology or beauticians regarding your unwanted hair removal. With Homiley beauty rose IpL, you are a self-made dermatologist.
4. Tweezing Method:
This is another method of removing unwanted hair follicles.
Tweezing removes the hair as well as its root, which helps slow down regrowth.
But it may not kill the hair follicles; even with tweezing, hair will likely grow back in a couple of weeks.
The act of Hair removal by tweezing lasts for a short time.
However, tweezing shouldn’t be done around the genital areas or any delicate skin parts as it may cause bruises.
If you desire a longer-lasting option, look into Homiley ipl hair removal. It uses pulsed light to weaken the hair at its root and eventually kills the hair follicles.
Unlike Electrolysis, it requires few sessions and can gradually eliminate the amount of visible unwanted hair on your body.
5. Waxing method:
In simple terms, wax helps you get rid of unwanted hair by pulling it from the follicles in different body parts.
One of the unique things about this waxing method is that it is a ready-to-use product that performs better for shorter hair, and it gives an instant result, but unfortunately, hair regrows back quickly.
Therefore, it does not kill the hair follicles, and it can only uproot the hair cuticles. You should also avoid applying wax over varicose veins, moles, or sunburns.
What kills hair follicles on the head?
The hair follicles on the head can be killed using chemical base hair conditions, shampoos, oils, hot combs, bleach, and dyes.
The most common damages to the hair follicles on the head are dyes, bleaches, and hair straightening products.
The use of these chemicals can cause scalp sensitivity leaving the head to infection-causing bacteria and fungi.
Many other things can also damage the hair follicles on your scalp, like frequently scratching, rubbing your head, tugging, or twisting your hair.
What kill hair follicles on the face naturally
You can naturally kill hair follicles on your face with the IPL device, Sugar and honey, turmeric, lemon juice to bleach, and many more.
Here are the most commonly used homemade hair removal products.
- Combine one tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your upper lip skin.
- Allow it for about 30 minutes.
- Soak a washcloth in lukewarm- water
- Gently wipe off the lemon- honey paste and rinse the treated area with cool water.
- Apply a hyaluronic moisturizer and then sunscreen the following day.
The Homiley beauty rose IPL is suitable for the face; it lightens dark spots while removing hair.
How do hair follicles die?
The hair follicle dies after constant application hair removal treatment.
Once damaged, it shrinks and makes the hair lighter and fragile until they die completely.
Someone may lose their hair follicles due to scalp trauma, scarring, bleaching of the hair, or hereditary conditions that make it impossible for surrounding skin to renew hair growth.
Final words on How do you kill hair follicles.
From the above article, I have enlightened you on different ways to eliminate unwanted hair follicles without damaging the skin or scalp.
However, If you want safer and long-lasting hair removal solutions, it is time to consider Homiley beauty rose IPL device hair removal.
Though the other methods are also suitable, their ability to remove hair follicles can be challenging, time-consuming, and expensive, and the hair will grow back quickly.
Welcome to Lux Skin Beauty, we are passionate about beauty, and we love to make our customers prettier with our body and skincare products. We offer one of the most loving products for your daily care.
Our Lux Skin Beauty products are very affordable, trending, and lovely. If you’re looking for a passionate beauty gift set for a friend or loved ones, we can help. | Shop SkinCare | Skincare Blog | Contact us | Reviews |